hello (for the millionth time)

So, I just remembered  that a few weeks back I was feeling really frustrated and unaccomplished, and therefore I deleted all of the blog posts I had previously made on a stupid, thoughtless whim.

Quite disappointing, yes, but I'll make the best out of it and say it's a "new start." I haven't posted in ages so I reckon I've lost any of the readers I may have had. Therefore, not too much harm done. My writing isn't superb either, especially on this blog (which, mind you, I began when I was in middle school), so I'm not really regretting my decision of wiping everything out.

It's been around three years since I first began this blog and in retrospect, I realize that I am a totally new person. So in a way, deleting everything might have been an important decision, because from here on out, I am determined (and hopeful) that this blog will represent me better than it may have previously.

With that, I mark today, May 31st, 2013, as the new beginning of my blog and my writing. Quite an exciting and spontaneous event on an otherwise bland day!

No comments:

Post a Comment